Kinaban will be updated with the following schedule:
- These are blog-style posts that are open to the public and can range on whatever I’m thinking at the time. They will also update everyone on how projects are going. These posts will talk about my uncle, known as Noah Heart, the Wish Whisperer, and the Elders I’m supporting.
- These are posts that are open only to Children of Aldao ($10 patrons) and beyond. I’ll briefly choose a topic that is a common issue in anti-oppression workshops, or I’ll discuss some of my creative process, and then interact with patrons who respond to the post with their own questions and struggles regarding the topic, or whatever is going on with them creatively or professionally as a workshop facilitator.
- These are posts that are open only to Children of Kawayan ($3 patrons) and beyond. These posts will have a poster, handout, activity, and/or workshop tutorial regarding anti-oppression-related workshops I’ve facilitated in the past.
- These are posts that are open to all patrons. These posts will contain previous music, poetry, spoken word, and/or artwork as far back as 2006.
- These are posts that are open to all patrons. These posts will have the latest news of events I’m doing, or will showcase new work I’ve just completed, before it’s shown to the general public.